Thomas Nelson and Nelson County High Schools are excited to offer MySchoolBucks® School Store! This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to pay for school-related purchases. You can now pay for items such as school fees, spirit wear and more using your credit/debit card or electronic check.
- Convenience – Available 24/7 on the web.
- Efficiency – Make purchases for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Flexibility – Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
If you are already using MySchoolBucks to pay for school meals, your account is already set-up and ready to go! Just login and click on the new link to Store.
- Go to MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account if you don’t have one.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose before you are charged. No part of the program fee is returned to the Nelson County Schools.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
- parentsupport [at] myschoolbucks [dot] com
- Visit myschoolbucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s